Monday, December 26, 2011

Finally, an actual update! No shit!



So, the script for issue #1 is in the can and I'm extremely proud of it. I tried drawing it myself as you may have noticed in the posts from two years ago. I storyboarded out the first 5 pages and then started drawing. I had a new art style that was more realistic while using Copic markers. They turned out like pure crap.

Then I went out to find a professional.

Through the website deviantart, I found JC Grande ( www.jcgrande.blogstpot.com ). His style is utterly fantastic and with his shading, it just fit the story perfectly. At first, I could only afford black and white since I'm paying for this with no budget at all. But once I saw what he had come up with, I knew that black and white was the way this story was meant to be told.

Oh yeah, the comic is now called Blood Bath. It's fitting and it jumps out at ya.

I'm lucky to have found such a talent that is a hundred times better than what I could have ever accomplished. I'll post some of his art and some updates in the upcoming weeks.

Please follow me on twitter @BloodBathComic

Oh, and the artist who created this amazing image is imakoi. You can find her at imakoi.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment